Friday, September 10, 2010
NO NO NO, don't do it!
Al and family have been in business for decades but they will soon be out of business if our house is any example.
1. Project took 2 weeks longer than quoted for a remove and replacement of 2 residental HVAC Trane units.
2. Hallway walls ruined.
3. Failed code inspection 3 times.
4. Used different size plumbing when they ran out of stock.
5. Ran to the store for parts 2-3 hours per day making for increased visits and more of our time.
6. Workers stepped thru the ceiling into our son's bedroom.
7. Roof leaked the first time it rained thru the heater vent.
All damages were turned over to their insurance company and we had to hire drywall and painters to repair damages. Al felt that we should be happy that he had insurance.
Price Range: $10,000 - $25,000