No frills, good vehicles, honest prices.
In April of 2008 I used Wanslee Auto to purchase my used 2006 Dodge Dakota SLT quad cab. I purchased this truck with 31,000 miles for $16,400.
Read more at tucson.citysearch.com
TTL Fees: $1,400
$16,400 @ 5.75% over 72 Months = $259/Month
The positives about this vehicle purchase.
1. The salesmen Jerry Livernois, was helpful in getting me this truck. Initially, I was pre-approved through the Hughes Federal Credit Union @ 6.0%. Afer telling this to Jerry, he informed me that the interest rates had dropped even lower and proceeded to underwrite my loan through Hughes Federal @ 5.75%. That was really helpful. Thanks.
2. Another thing Jerry Livernois did for me was offer a vehicle pick-up service in Orcale(Orcale & Orange Groove). Picking this truck up in Orcale saved me 3% on city sales tax. Thanks again.
There were a few negatives about this vehicle purchase.
1. Jerry Livernois Promised a detailed interior on my Dakota before delivering the vehicle. Upon picking up the Truck in Orcale, I noticed that the detailing was not done. Jerry wrote up a service order for me to have an interior detail done at Wanslee's Service Center. This required me to take some time out of my schedule to correct the mistake.
2. Typically when delivering a vehicle in a car sale, it is customary to fill the gas tank up completely. When I picked up my truck, the gas tank was only half full.
3. The 06' Dakota I purchased did not have floor mats. I had requested to Jerry that I would really like floormats. Unfortunately, Jerry told me no, that Wanslee did not have floor mats for their vehicles. I wound up spending another $40 on floor mats.
All in all I would recommend Wanslee Auto. They have good prices on late model low milage vehicles. The Tax, Title, and License Fees at Wanslees were very reasonable compared to the Dealerships. A difference of about $600 between Wanslee and the Dealerships.