1. Search
  2. Near
According to our records, this business no longer exists at this location. For related businesses go to Glass Products in Sunnyvale .

Paul's Draperies & Interiors

380 E Evelyn Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Free In Home Consultation!
Paul's Draperies & Interiors Mojo 0/ 5
Vote For Us
Consumer Message
Paul's Draperies opened its doors to the San Francisco South Bay Area public in 1954. Since then, Paul's has become one of the premier South Bay Area custom window covering shops. Paul's Draperies carries both soft and hard window covering treatments. In the soft window covering treatments, Paul's design makes custom drapes, sheers, roman shades, and top treatments. In the hard window covering treatment, Paul's carries shades, blinds, and shutters from Hunter Douglas, Graber, Castec, springs and many more. Whether you're interested in a basic drape, a shade, or a fully designed and custom made window covering treatment, Paul's Draperies is the place that can make it happen. We handle most Soft and Hard window covering styles as well as most Drapery Hardware. Also, nearly any type of Top Treatment Paul's can manage. Drapes - Vertical fabric panels of assorted fabrics and styles. Sheers - Semi-transparent fabric (Lets light in, opaque to the outside but can see out during the daytime.) Roman Shade - Vertically drawn fabric panel. Hard Blinds - Horizontal slats made from metal, wood, or plastic that are drawn vertically. Shades - Horizontal or vertical slats that are covered by fabric and drawn perpendicular to the slats or fabric that is vertically rolled. Shutters - Wood or plastic framed slats. The slats can be opened or closed and the frame can be opened or closed. Drapery Hardware Rodding - The unit to attach the drapery panel to. (Can be made from wood or metal.) Finial - Decorative end piece to the rodding. Tie Back - Decorative fixture to help hold back a drapery panel. Top Treatments Valance - Soft fabric panel designed and structured to be placed over the top of the window covering. Swag - Soft curved flowing fabric panel designed like valance. Cornice - Structured box either covered in fabric or moulded wood to fit above window. Paul's Draperies opened the new home decor store Paul' Home. Paul' Home specializes in fine home dec...